• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My old foster rabbit

HorseyHolly

Mama Doe
You probably don't remember him but I fostered a little bunny called Nibbler for a few days to see if he'd get along with Missy, but he really didn't so we took him back to the shelter. I'd got really attached to him but there was no way I could have kept him and M.
Just seen that my friend on facebook has adopted him, which I thought was good at first because I can see how he's doing, but then I looked closely at the photo and realised he's living on his own outside in one of those tiny eglus :cry:

I wish him and Mischief had got on so he didn't have to live in one of them for the rest of his life :cry::cry:

oh no :( Maybe you can drop a few hints and hopefully help to change his life for the better

I'll try to!
The thing is the rescue have always been against rehoming rabbits to live outdoors, I know the rescue owner pretty well but I'm not sure if it would be a bit harsh if I told her that they've put him out :oops:

I would approach your friend, his new owner first, and outline your concerns. Give her a chance to change and improve his living conditions. If nothing happens, I would then go to the rescue they got him from, and tell her your worries.

Back