• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Susiebun and other Ruby/Roland/Gus fans......flighted pics too

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
9.jpg

24.jpg

22.jpg

40.jpg

18.jpg

41.jpg

57.jpg

38.jpg

37.jpg

49.jpg

43.jpg

50.jpg

51.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

Those photos are incredible. Ruby looks smashing, her flying ones are fab! Gus is lovely too but I would really like to bunny nap Roland. Those fuzzy ears and that furry face are so squishable!:love::love::love::love::love:::love:love::love::love:

Little Miss is looking very innocent and lady like there!

Those photos are incredible. Ruby looks smashing, her flying ones are fab! Gus is lovely too but I would really like to bunny nap Roland. Those fuzzy ears and that furry face are so squishable!:love::love::love::love::love:::love:love::love::love:

Little Miss is looking very innocent and lady like there!

Well, Little Miss is a thief and a scoundrel!!
Jumps all over me during the night, steals the bunny sweeties, growls at me like a LION and rules the house with a paw of iron!!!

Well, Little Miss is a thief and a scoundrel!!
Jumps all over me during the night, steals the bunny sweeties, growls at me like a LION and rules the house with a paw of iron!!!

And you wouldn't change her for anything!;):thumb:

And you wouldn't change her for anything!;):thumb:

um......

Shes written a letter to Angie.....and sent pics.....Eyup Aunty Angie
Just a shorit noit to let thi knaw how things are diddling doawn here in Devon with me sen and BB and tha Mam.
Isay, t-weather’s warrmer than Barnsley and I doint need mi coit.....but duz tha knaw tha chelp real funny like.
Anyways, the snaps greeat lots of bunny spice and apple sticks, and nights out in the Bedroom while the Mam is kippin. I havent got the heart to go jumping all over tha lass!! BB tells me not to, but I make the decisions ear-abouts....Ive got tha lad under my paw.
Got mam under there toa.
Im still back chelping, but thi’s just got to show the apes whos tha gaffer!! Not that Im chelping bout YOU bein an ape, of course!!
Anyways, Im very happy in my new oome, am guin aht t-front garden laikin and duz tha knaw we’er flittin??
I enclose a bonny picture of me sen and the husbun...for you to treasure. thi never knaw, we might share a cuddle tother time.
Oh yeah...Apparently I’m a bonny lass a Big Attitude!! Im chuffed bout that but dont tha tell
The Mam.
Give me love to tother bunnies.. oope they find their Forever oome like me-sen
Lots and lots of love and whisker tickles
Little Miss.xxxx

It was dictated word for word.....

Susie bun has been playing truant from RU, but checking in now to admire all! :love::love::love:

Must go - the Mouseketeer is being very naughty these days and needs the watching when out of his crate. :shock:

Back