• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello RU bunnehs and hoomins.

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
Our names is Boris and Bella Bunny and since mummeh never posts any piccies of us, we thought we wud share sum fings we been doin' todays. AND also talks about our mummeh and how weiiird she is. We're wondering if shes normal and if all hoomins are strange? :?

To begins with, this morning she wos talkings about me (Borisss) going to "the vets". I didnt understands what she meants but thought "ok, I goes in the carrier, I likes the carrier." THEN she puts me in the caaar thingy which I HATES. NO. I hads my teddy with me but it was still scareeey :( And then she brings me to that vets person who pokes me and holds me and squeezes me :( And get this.....PUT A STICK THINGY UP MAH NOSE. At that point I dissided enough was enough and I growled at hers! I think she was very scared of my growl because soon after thats, she lets me go to my mummeh. Who I am still very cross with. I dont understands why she is doing this to me :?
IMG_2510.jpg

Mummeh's been trying to bribe me with treats and cheer me ups but I'm giving her the disapproving look. LEMME SLEEP HOOMIN. I dont wants to talk to you now.
IMG_2509.jpg

I rather be cuddling my wifey :love:
IMG_2508.jpg

Bella wifeybun says she missed me when I was at the vets. She wasnt sure where I'd gone and when I was gonna come backs :( Mummeh says she didn't want to stress Bella out by bringing her too but I finks shes lying! Like I tolds yah, our mummeh does very strange things.
IMG_2513.jpg

Well that was our day, now we be cuddling and waiting for teh pelletsss :D Wouldnt surpriiise me if strange hoomin forgets to bring us them.....or does sumthing weirds. Keeping my eyes on her from now ons!
Now Bella please get that camera out of mah face, the update is finished and I needs to pee :oops:
IMG_2515.jpg

Aww poor Boris! Yes us hoomins can be strange sometimes! But I think your mummy is just trying to keep you healthy, we don't like seeing our bunnies poorly, it makes us sad! But I do think you deserve some extra tasty noms tonight for your traumatic experience! Xxx

Fank yoos, we are feeling better now after having some noms :D I took mine and ran offs with it! Flickering my feet at mummeh! So she wont forget how norty she's been todays! :roll: Hoomins....

Back