• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What should I do?

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I was thinking about putting Donny and Lola into the bigger area (5ft) tomorrow but we're going out for most of the day so I won't really be able to watch them. They're getting on like a house on fire :thumb: and seem alright in the small space they have but at least they have a fair amount of periscope room :D

Shall I keep them where they are in the top part of the hutch (4 x 2 x 2) until tomorrow and not be able to keep an eye on them properly.. Or keep them in there until Monday afternoon/Tuesday when I'm off for 2 days? :D

Personally, if you can't watch them I wouldn't risk it. If they did have a bad fight and you weren't there they could really hurt each other and you could be right back to sqaure one with the bond. I don't think it's a chance worth taking and whilst they might not have the space you want them to right now, it's only temporary.

Back