• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

daisy seems to be chasing again :(

fiona0529

Alpha Buck
Hubby woke me up this morning to say he could hear thumping from the bathroom where jack and daisy are. I went down to check and they were sitting beside each other but jack has a tuft of fur sticking out beside his tail. I gave them some food and they both seemed quite happy to eat together. Can't believe this! They've been together for 2 whole days with no chasing. Any advice?

I would leave them 24 hours and see if you can have a day without chasing before moving. Don't worry about the fur. If the bathroom had a carpet of fluff I would be worried but one tuft is fine.:wave:

Ok thank you. I we have any more chasing can I take you up on the offer of bringing them to you lol?
Before we started bonding jack was a real snuggle bunny and always came runniing over to see me for cuddles. Daisy was very unsure of being stroked and avoided it. She would run away if anyone tried to touch her. However, over the last few days, Daisy has been bounding over to see me when I go in the bathroom and jack has been holding back. Is this them showing who is dominant?

Back