• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

VIP and SUPER VIP buns ar P@H!!!!!! *worse than ever!*

the buns are now:

vip (vaccinated and micro chipped) £69

super vip (vaccinated, microchipped and neutered) £99

:D i cant tell you how much i was beaming and raving to my hubby about this :D

xxx

at the bottom it states how much each of the individual prices would be for vacc,micro and neutre :)

also there were new posters up saying buns should live in pairs etc

its the pets at home in raynes park xxx

I had heard about this...can't quite believe I am actually seeing it though!!! :shock::shock::shock: :D:D:D

Now we just have to hope this doesn't send buyers to BYB's who sell buns for a tenner.

i just cant quite believe it, surely if people see a well known chain doing this it must (even slightly) get them thinking that there is an actual reason behind it :D

i cant stop smiling :D

very proud of my local pets at home right now :lol:

xxx

I wonder how many branches are doing it at the moment and if they're going to roll it out to every branch. I'd love to go into one of ours and see it

Ruthie xxx

I believe that pets at home generally sell young rabbits. Therefore I wonder whether the rabbits are already neutered or whether customers are given a voucher so the rabbits can be neutered at the correct age.

the buns are older and already done :) the younger ones are the vip's so not neutred and the older ones are the super vip so are. said it all on the poster :) x

edit: hence why they now cost £69 and £99 each x

Brilliant that they're setting a good example, I just hope it doesn't encourage people to go to back yard breeders, although I imagine the 'VIP' rabbits still come from the same horrible places :/

maybe not... but by rights they should be paying for all those procedures and the fact pets and home are stating that AND the massive savings they are making we can only hope that people realise this is a pretty good deal xxx

How old were the buns in there? :) I assume P@H are going to want 'young and cute' rabbits but the babies they usually sell wouldn't be old enough for neutering?

Back