• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

You should've seen the size of....

Lops

Mama Doe
The Fox last night, or to be precise, 5:30 this morning!

My bunnies were thumping [as they do a lot, because we do have foxes come most nights] so I got up and looked out of the window.

The fox was pacing up and down in front of the middle section of my set up [the run part] and he was HUGE!,
Not far off the size of a German Shepard dog :shock: I've seen him 3 times now so I know I'm not mistaken

Maud was just sitting on the open shelf part, [not even phased at all, probably wondering if SHE could eat him?] I couldnt see the other 3 so no idea who was thumping but as a guess I'd say Malc as he's the protective one. :love:

Anyhow, when I clapped to scare him off he just jumped, from standing, onto the run roof and went over the fence .... omg!

For those not sure of my set up, and how high he jumped ...

Photo0245.jpg

It was huge, I think it must eat for England? :shock:

I've seen it in the day time, thats how I know how big it is.

I'm going to take my camera upstairs and leave it on the windowsill - IF he returns I'll try for a picture.

Back