• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Graze Box For Rabbits

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
As I don't have a lawn I wnated to provide the rabbits with some grazing opportunities so I filled a box of readi grass type stuff (Just Grass) and waited to see if nomming would commence.

Bilbo and Maise certainly approve :D

BooandMoo12thApril201222.jpg

BooandMoo12thApril201226.jpg

BooandMoo12thApril201229.jpg

Enjoying a romantic sunlit dinner :love:
BooandMoo12thApril201228.jpg

Orla our brave little sunshine girl loved the graze box.
DonnyandOrla12thMarch201223.jpg

Nomming the grass :D
DonnyandOrla12thMarch20123.jpg

DonnyandOrla12thMarch201233.jpg

DonnyandOrla12thMarch201232.jpg

I gave her step so that she could access the box easier as her hind foot is slightly injured.
DonnyandOrla12thMarch201237.jpg

DonnyandOrla12thMarch201238.jpg

Donny also enjoyed some nommings
DonnyandOrla12thMarch201239.jpg

Before jumping out :lol:
DonnyandOrla12thMarch201241.jpg

I don't have any garden either so I've just had 2 small wooden wheelbarrows made and I have half of a wooden barrel and other large pots around the garden and I've planted dandelions , different clovers timothy hay grass, and some field daisy I have some more to plant so they wil have something to nom on soon 

Aww that's lovely!

I occasionally put herb pots in the run for mine! :oops: they have access to grass, otherwise I end up pulling up chunks and dandelions for them, but they love the herb pots as a treat. 2 for £3 in waitrose!

Where did you get the big White box from ? They definitely seem to be enjoying their noms:love:

My sister in law gave it to me along with two others which I'm not using. They are supposed to be under bed storage boxes and come with lids but I have a divan base with drawers. I'm glad the rabbits are able to use one of them :D

I have those exact boxes under my bed but I have lids on. Saph and ru regularly pull off the lids and jump about inside though... :roll: Don't know why I bother!!

we put turf in a diggie box... and we have started growing herbs and dandelions (you can buy the seeds online) for them to nibble in the garden.we are trying to grow romaine lettuce so fingers crossed on that:lol:

Back