• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Thursday.. Not Long Now"

*Red*

Mama Doe
Hello :wave:

For any of you that are having one of those weeks, Mango says it's almost the weekend!

Mango.png

(that's tea, nothing stronger!)

xx

Oooh How Gorgous!!!

I find with my Ruby Parrot, I have to fight her to get my cuppa!!
The beak goes in and you can hear the gulps.....:roll:

She loves tea! :roll: She's worked out that it's on the bedside unit most mornings and will try and get onto the unit itself from the bed :shock:

Mouse on the other hand couldn't care less! :lol:

She loves tea! :roll: She's worked out that it's on the bedside unit most mornings and will try and get onto the unit itself from the bed :shock:

Mouse on the other hand couldn't care less! :lol:

I listen to Little Miss slurping out of her bowl of water.....hehehe...so cute.
Does this bun slurp???

All my buns slurp!!! :shock: :lol: Mickey's so loud I hear him over the TV in the lounge!

Mango always dribbles tea down her chin when she drinks it from the cup, it went all over my bed when this photo was taken :roll: she jumped straight up and stuck her nose in, I didn't get a chance to grab a saucer for her :lol:

All my buns slurp!!! :shock: :lol: Mickey's so loud I hear him over the TV in the lounge!

Mango always dribbles tea down her chin when she drinks it from the cup, it went all over my bed when this photo was taken :roll: she jumped straight up and stuck her nose in, I didn't get a chance to grab a saucer for her :lol:

hehehe......

Back