• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much bunny knowledge have you got, here's a test!

I am glad you warned me about question 9 but I still wasn't prepared for that picture especially as we lost our NZW a few weeks back and he was bleeding from the mouth, thankfully not as bad as that :cry: I sort of gave up after that.

My answers were not quite as precise as theirs, my answer for the first one - manky front teeth!

I got a few of them right, but didnt know the majority of the terms they used, but after googling the terms, they were in real words what i thought. I didnt get any of the blood ones, as i've never seen blood under a scope.

The dead rabbit picture was rather distressing and kind of makes me think thats what happened to Fluffy after all.

I think vets just use long words when they could say easy words so that we are happy to pay them big fees :lol::lol: After all whats wrong with saying runny eyes or wonky teeth!!;)

I am glad you warned me about question 9 but I still wasn't prepared for that picture especially as we lost our NZW a few weeks back and he was bleeding from the mouth, thankfully not as bad as that :cry: I sort of gave up after that.

My answers were not quite as precise as theirs, my answer for the first one - manky front teeth!

Awe Im sorry :( I was hoping people could just sort of skip past Q9 it was a bit of a shocker when I clicked on it!

Lovin' your first answer tho :lol:

Thank you for the warning. I won't click on it as I don't want to see a dead bunny - will bring back too many sad memories of various Bridge Buns.

Each question is on a different page, so you could put something over the screen for 9 and scroll down and click next question.

That's very interesting, thanks :wave:

I was surprised how much I knew, and reminded of why I'm not a vet. So many big words! :shock::lol:

Awe Im sorry :( I was hoping people could just sort of skip past Q9 it was a bit of a shocker when I clicked on it!

Lovin' your first answer tho :lol:

I looked because I would of been Ok with a " normal" dead bunny if there is such a thing but that was pretty graphic.

So do I get a point for manky teeth then? :lol:

Maybe I am not quite as stupid as I thought

:D If only they let people train to be vets for a specific species you would make an amazing bunny vet Jane :D (that's not meant to sound like you couldn't do the other species, I just know your passion is bunnies!)

I looked because I would of been Ok with a " normal" dead bunny if there is such a thing but that was pretty graphic.

So do I get a point for manky teeth then? :lol:

Definitely points for manky teeth and runny eye :lol:

Yes, it was a bit graphic poor bunny :cry:

ETA: Jane (if you come back here!) is their mop up drug for Enteritus the same as Questran? Also in your opinion, are the suggested course of action up to date! It looked a good source of info! The info on mucky bum and soft ceacotrophs was rather lacking though!!

Last edited:
:D If only they let people train to be vets for a specific species you would make an amazing bunny vet Jane :D (that's not meant to sound like you couldn't do the other species, I just know your passion is bunnies!)

Definitely points for manky teeth and runny eye :lol:

Yes, it was a bit graphic poor bunny :cry:

ETA: Jane (if you come back here!) is their mop up drug for Enteritus the same as Questran? Also in your opinion, are the suggested course of action up to date! It looked a good source of info! The info on mucky bum and soft ceacotrophs was rather lacking though!!

Yes, Questran is a brand name for Cholestyramine. The treatment for abx induced enterotoxaemia documented is what I would expect my Vet to prescribe.

Back