• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

need to gush a bit....

Lolly's mum

Mama Doe
edward and bella have been with me for 8 months now and they really are cute little poppets!!

i got a camera with a built-in video and have been filming them, eddie doing his famous binkies and bella doing her famous "i'll just sit here and stare at you like your a nutter"

i try to get her to move explaining that it's "a MOVIE" and not a "STILLY" but she won't have any of it.

trying to record edward is quite hard because he wants to eat my toes the whole time, so alot of the footage is of my feet trying to get away from him while not accidently standing on bella! (i don't think steven spielberg has anything to worry about)

but they are darlings, i love them both very,very much and if joanna-jane reads this, rest assured they are both very well and seem to be enjoying life, especially nom-nom and sweetie times!!:love:

Nawww

Awww, my old rabbit used to try to lick and nibble me all the time. When i got the camera out, she tried to lick the camera but she got distracted by the bits that stuck out on my shoes! Sometimes it got a bit annoying but she was so cute!! :D RIP Billie...

Good luck with the film :wave:

Back