• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

plaques

lucy24

Mama Doe
anyone know where i can get a personalised wooden plaque for my new shed? has anyone got pics of theres or links? thanks:wave:

I make them, however right now things are pretty hectic.

An example of mine
SDC17163_main.jpg

Alternatively try PaP, I believe Sara - Blackberry&Co sells them and all profits go to PaP :)

Last edited:
aww they are lovely!!! how big are they? would i just send you a pic of my bunnies?

PMme a pic and let me know their names - it takes about a week to complete as they're varnished when painted, and the varnish takes a day to dry for each side.:)

Will have to measure ones as I can't remember off the top of my head what size they are :wave:

thank you have pm'd- i cant wait now! Im going to end up getting too excited about my shed now :lol::lol: my dad thinks im a loon!

PMme a pic and let me know their names - it takes about a week to complete as they're varnished when painted, and the varnish takes a day to dry for each side.:)

Will have to measure ones as I can't remember off the top of my head what size they are :wave:

Can I do the same please?? :D:wave:

Blackers, could I please have two name signs? :wave:

We're buying new playhouses for the buns and I'd like them to have their names on them. Will try to get some nice face-on pics of the buns for you, and PM them to you.

Back