• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wilbur - one week on

JJS

Alpha Buck
:love:

Wilbur continues his recovery - and here are some piccys of him exploring the house.

:wave:
Wilburatoneweek001.jpg

:thumb:

Wilburatoneweek007.jpg

:love:

and this shows just how handsome a one legged bunny can be...............:love::love::love:

Wilburatoneweek008.jpg

Thank you for all your good luck vibes for him

J

****SQUUUUOOOOOOSH*****

He is sooooo gorgeous! Gorgeous inside and out :love:

Nose wubs for Wilbur xxxxxxxxx

Ooooo he went exploring .. he looks like he is saying awwww Aunty Julie this rug is so lush .. I may just groom it :love::love::love::love:

Ooooo he went exploring .. he looks like he is saying awwww Aunty Julie this rug is so lush .. I may just groom it :love::love::love::love:

He is still out and enjoying it - I am picking up his small "presents" as he goes !!:roll:(Before OH sees them.....)

He is getting up speed and I do feel I saw the first binky hop as he cruised past the dining table:thumb:

Have to round him up back into his batchelor pad as going out soon - !!!!

:love::love::love:

Last edited:
He is still out and enjoying it - I am picking up his small "presents" as he goes !!:roll:(Before OH sees them.....)

He is getting up speed and I do feel I saw the first binky hop as he cruised past the dining table:thumb:

Have to round him up back into his batchelor pad as going out soon - !!!!

:love::love::love:

Sounds like he has you well trained already Julie ;):lol:

Loving the sound of binkies :love::love:

lovely pictures Julie and you have done so well in the care you're giving him:love: xx

Thank you :oops: - it is a real pleasure actually - he is doing so well and with Auntie Jens advice he has increased the size of output today !!!:roll: Yey !!!

Thank you :oops: - it is a real pleasure actually - he is doing so well and with Auntie Jens advice he has increased the size of output today !!!:roll: Yey !!!

Has he really?! That's brilliant! Very well done to both of you! I didn't think he'd improve that quickly - superb! :thumb:

You're really wonderful with him Julie and exactly what he needed post op :love:

I think we need to re-name you Bunny Nurse Julie ;)

Has he really?! That's brilliant! Very well done to both of you! I didn't think he'd improve that quickly - superb! :thumb:

You're really wonderful with him Julie and exactly what he needed post op :love:

I think we need to re-name you Bunny Nurse Julie ;)

I have texted youi a picture of it..... yesterdays v todays....... !!!!

He looks so well :love: It is amazing how quickly animals can adapt. And fantastic he has even started practising three legged binkies :love:
You should be so proud of the work you have sone in nursing him back to health :D

Thank you :oops:

He's a special guy

:love::love:

Back