• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy 2nd Gotcha Day Biscuit

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
Easter Monday was 2 years since i bought Biscuit from a local garden centre. Knowing what i know now, i'm not proud of that fact, but that doesn't change him, or how i feel about him. He's still one of the most precious things in my life.

He came home on Easter Monday, after my wife had fallen in love with him in the garden centre the few days before. I got up early and went and bought him, a 4ft hutch and some accessories etc. Put the hutch up in our living room and popped him in.

This was Biscuit when he came home.

100_0553.jpg

He was tiny

100_0561.jpg

100_0560.jpg

Even from the start, he's groomed my wife and I - he always has and i suspect...he always will.

100_0568.jpg

(This ones a video, so clicky - sorry about silly voice)

He hadn't quite got it down to a tee and we got teeth a little, but that didnt hurt and he soon learnt well.

Even from a young age he learnt his litter training, as an un-neutered male, was apparently quite unusual. We often praised him for this and still do.

Proof;

P1010334-resized.jpg

He soon started growing up and enjoyed his first experience of the outside world
adventure5.jpg

adventure4.jpg

Now we've reached having him for 2 years our world has changed immensely and Biscuit is a HUGE part of it.

He's got his best friend and wifey bun in Ginger and they both immensely love each other. Biscuit dotes on Ginger massively and always takes care of her when she's feeling poorly.

The terrible twosome 'Ginger Biscuits' (thanks chelle!)

IMG_4009Small.jpg

So happy Gotcha day little big man. Here's to many many more.

IMG_4178Small.jpg

(Taken a few days ago)

Happy gotcha day Biscuit! It's like looking at Donny grow up :love: Don was really good with his litter tray too, maybe they are one in the same :shock: even though Biscuit is a year older :lol:

Back