• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Birthday 'Babies'

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Its the 'babies' 1st Birthday today!!

One year ago at 11am in the morning - just after my partner left to work away for 3 days :)roll:) - with the words 'I guess she isn't pregnant after all' - Carnation-Lily Lily Rose gave birth to:

Eglantine
Woodbine
Columbine
Meadowsweet
Woodruff
and
Parsley-Piert

I will post some piccies later today . . of how they look now . . but here is how they looked then - at about a week old

075c1112.jpg
Parsley Piert is the one curled up a bit seperate and smaller than the rest - he looks just like his father

Four of them still live together with mum and two other biggies, but sadly Eglantine took against Woodruff and she is now in a group of 7 other buns, and Parsley Piert for some reason got picked on by all of them and now lives in a happy twosome with his boyfriend Charlie.

We are so lucky to still have them all.

I asked them what they wanted for their Birthday Breakfast (as they have dandelions and special mixed fresh wild meadow grass every day at present) and they are having some freshly picked willow!

Back