• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

flexible pipe (Cheap but not overly tough)

I may be wrong but aren't these the ones that are more of a thin plastic like plastic bag material rather than a more rigid normal plastic tunnel Where it's just plastic if I remember rightly do t these have wire to hold them. I'm not making much sense but what I wean is aren't they sort of a floppy thin plastic sheet material apposed to Something like this

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/accessories/tunnels/118659

I'm just trying to remember because we had one for the dryer or something but then again it may be perfectly safe for buns anyway :?

Be careful to make sure its safe before you use it, especially if they chew it.

Hi Nessar, the material is pvc, though very thin. I would make sure that any edge wires are well sealed so no sharp points. They may just be happy to run through it, or may want to chew it to shreds! First sign of the latter though, and it will be removed, and I'll find another (none-bunny) use for it :)

I may be wrong but aren't these the ones that are more of a thin plastic like plastic bag material rather than a more rigid normal plastic tunnel Where it's just plastic if I remember rightly do t these have wire to hold them. I'm not making much sense but what I wean is aren't they sort of a floppy thin plastic sheet material apposed to Something like this

http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/small_pets/accessories/tunnels/118659

I'm just trying to remember because we had one for the dryer or something but then again it may be perfectly safe for buns anyway :?

yes they are like the dryer vent hoses, but, supposedly somewhat thicker and stronger, more like industrial use, apparently
I shall be keeping a very close eye on how things pan out with it though, and will report back my findings. I know they will be nowhere near as tough as the far more rigid, corrugated tubes, but will let you know what the bunsters make of it, and how they 'behave' with it. :thumb:

Back