• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pippin's having a dental tomorrow

HS

Wise Old Thumper
When we took them for their jabs, the vet mentioned that Pippin had the beginnings of a spur, and that he would likely need a dental soon.
I noticed yesterday that he was reluctant to eat his pellets, and kept dropping bits of food, so I've booked him in to have his dental tomorrow. He's still been chomping on some carrot tonight, so I'm sure we've caught it in time.
He's not an easy traveller though, so could he have some gentle vibes for tomorrow that he doesn't get too stressed.

Thanks. Dropped him off this morning with his little pack up for when he wakes up.:love:

He's home. Looks a little dazed yet, but he's made it on top of the hutch in his 'safe' place, with lots of hay.

Just been to see him and he's eating hay :love::love::love:
I put some carrot tops and dandelion in and he perked up when he smelt them, so he's scoffed them and now chomping on his hay. I do love that bunny!

Back