• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My mum looking after bunnies while we are away...

Kittykat23uk

Mama Doe
we have been away since Thursday. Mum has been looking after the buns and has been regularly updating me on how they are. Today I got a message from her. It said, "am I supposed to be giving them the pellets in the orange cadbury box?!" It seems she has been feeding them hay and veg and the odd treat, but not their pellets at all! I bet they are not happy bunnies, but anyway they need to diet (well Widget does) and they only get a scattering of pellets at bed time usually. But then they usually get quite a few treats too, so I bet they are not impressed right now..

:shock: oh dear :lol: My mom feeds the outdoor rabbits sometimes (a most helpful mother :love:) and she forgot while I was at my bf's one night :shock: she remembered though... at 11pm! Made my dad go out with her to hold one of his big golf umbrellas because it was raining lmao :lol: She said they went at the pellets like they were starving :lol:

Back