• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A few pictures of Derek

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Derek is now 12 weeks old and a very cheeky chappie, he absolutely loves my other doggie Lily and she tolerates quite a bit from his cheeky puppy behaviour. It has done Lily the world of good. She is happy to play with other toys other than her ball and acts like a puppy herself.:love:

142623170.jpg

142623171.jpg

142623169.jpg

Cutest pictures ever :love: He looks like Lily's baby in the last one :love: She is so pretty too, glad it's brought the puppy side back out :D :love:

Cutest pictures ever :love: He looks like Lily's baby in the last one :love: She is so pretty too, glad it's brought the puppy side back out :D :love:

Lily is very much my dog and spends either all her time with me or her ball, when we are out she doesn't even acknowledge anything else. Dogs come up to her but she just sits there and waits for her ball. Derek has really made her more sociable. She even rus up to other dogs now. I love seeing her be more puppy like:love::love::love:

Back