• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Special Pre Warning Re 2 special Bunnies

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
In the next couple of days two very special girlie buns will be going up for homing. They are in a pair and we'd like them to stay that way.
they will need lots of secure space and a new mum and/or dad who will give them lots of love and attention.
We expect quite a bit of interest in them so hope we are not disappointed.
More clues to who they are may be posted later :lol:
but lets just say if you want a perfect pair of bunnies then get in quick!

Last edited:
Oooooo I am intrigued now!

I'm guessing giants? Or maybe English Lops? Ooooo or Belgian Hares, they always seem quite popular!

I think its September and Paintbox as well. And I'm dead envious of whoever is going to be their new mummy/daddy. I hope its someone who will post lots and lots of pictures :love::love:

:? I thought she was well on the way to succumbing. :shock:

:oops::oops: I was :oops::oops: Much thought has been given to these two :love: but it isn't simply a 'want / not want' situation.

I have to do the right thing by them and now isn't the right time for us to have buns of our own. There are lots of uncertainties in our lives including two potential house moves within the next 3-6 months + lots of stuff beyond our control. The buns need security, stability and plenty of space. They are amazing girls and deserve the best I can offer and sadly in the short to medium term that isn't staying with me :(

Beautiful, intelligent, entertaining and super friendly, they will make the most rewarding companions and wonderful additions to a family :love::love:

:oops::oops: I was :oops::oops: Much thought has been given to these two :love: but it isn't simply a 'want / not want' situation.

I have to do the right thing by them and now isn't the right time for us to have buns of our own. There are lots of uncertainties in our lives including two potential house moves within the next 3-6 months + lots of stuff beyond our control. The buns need security, stability and plenty of space. They are amazing girls and deserve the best I can offer and sadly in the short to medium term that isn't staying with me :(

Beautiful, intelligent, entertaining and super friendly, they will make the most rewarding companions and wonderful additions to a family :love::love:

:shock::shock::shock: big hugs to you and September and Paintbox xx

and just to state the obvious
I thought Jen would adopt them too and I would have been more than happy if she did
But she has been tremendous in her selflessness and put the buns first
She won't be having a replacement foster bun for them either...for a while :D..but will stay an important part of our team and when her life has settled will be back with a foster or two and maybe a pair of her own rabbits :D

and just to state the obvious
I thought Jen would adopt them too and I would have been more than happy if she did
But she has been tremendous in her selflessness and put the buns first
She won't be having a replacement foster bun for them either...for a while :D..but will stay an important part of our team and when her life has settled will be back with a foster or two and maybe a pair of her own rabbits :D

Thank you x

Aw thats a shame.I would gladly foster these 2 till Fluffers can take them????;)

Just an idea..........

Back