• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finished bunny-proofing the garden!! *pic heavy*

sierra*323

Mama Doe
I've finally made the garden secure enough for Finx and Tango to play outside the run (supervised at all times of course!). They explored past the patio for the first time this morning...

ETA: sorry I probably should have put this in stories and photos... :oops: - Moved, yay!

Finx:

SDC11259.jpg

Tango:

SDC11269.jpg

Sampling the grass...

SDC11273.jpg

Their newly decorated set-up:

SDC11271.jpg

Last edited:
I bet they loved it!

I love to see bunnies free ranging with the freedom to explore, forage, dig etc etc.

Wait till they get braver - you'll soon spot little things you missed in your assessment e.g. things you never thought they'd jump on or climb over:lol:

I bet they loved it!

I love to see bunnies free ranging with the freedom to explore, forage, dig etc etc.

Wait till they get braver - you'll soon spot little things you missed in your assessment e.g. things you never thought they'd jump on or climb over:lol:

They did - it was very entertaining with some spectacular binkies that I was too slow to catch with the camera :roll:

I will be watching them like a hawk for any weak spots in the perimeter!

:lol::lol::lol::lol: So true! My two still catch me out on something even now. :roll:

I bet they had a great time. :love::love:

Thank you for moving this KarenM!

I am currently sat on the patio door step, balancing the laptop on my knees, because I couldn't resist letting them out again for an hour or so.

Aww I bet they loving that! The first time we thought we were secure though, coco dived straight under the fence! Touch wood, we've not had problems since.

I have a Tango too, but yours is def more orange :D

That looks fab! I must have a go at rabbit proofing our garden. They go in a big dog pen but I would so love them just to be able to free range when I am outside with them.

Back