• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The 35 Leeds Buns

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
As suggested in this thread, here are some pics of some of the buns we removed. :D

These are the 10 buns at Acomb Rabbit Rescue...

Smokey, neutered male, 8 months...
Smokey7b.jpg

Smudge, spayed female, 8 months...
Smudge2b-1.jpg

Sweep, neutered male, 8 months...
Sweep3b.jpg

Bronte, spayed female, 7 months...
Bronte2b.jpg

Fudge, neutered male, 8 months...
Fudge9b.jpg

Lucky, female, 7 months...
Lucky2b.jpg

Lucky's four babies...
LuckysBabiesDay3Cb.jpg

(I'll add a more recent pic shortly!)

Jane, Sue, Anniebirdy and Elis-mum please add pics of your bunnies! :wave:

Some more of the Leeds Bunnies:

Misty (Possibly Hermaphrodite) -Neutering and vaccinations outstanding ( booked Monday) Bonded with Sooty.
KSdadl.jpg

Sooty (Female)- Neutering and vaccinations outstanding ( booked Monday)
2Nqa0l.jpg

Domino- (Male) Neutering and vaccinations outstanding (booked Monday)
pLqFWl.jpg

Meg, Mog, Indie, Schnapple ( Rehomed- neutering done for 3 of them by us today- 1 outstanding- not developed so have agreed to do at a slightly later date)
SuesRabs
[/URL][/IMG]

Charlie- ( Staying with owners unless we can convince them otherwise.- We are neutering him tommorow to prevent any unwanted litters as they are also keeping Tiny)
xRINOl.jpg

Tiny-( Staying with owners unless we can have an agreement to sign over. We are neutering as soon as possible)
t590Yl.jpg

Tiny's Babies x 3 - we have agreed to take these and find homes for them as well as provide neutering and vaccinations as required when they are old enough. I'll collect them as late as possible this week before they are evicted.

(Photos to Follow)

Tammy- Female (Rehomed)
X5DkNl.jpg

Snowy(Rehomed)
FasA3l.jpg

Bonnie- Rehomed)
pLqFWl.jpg

Tinys Baby 3- currently with us in rescue.
PMJo9l.jpg

Bouncer- Rescue space secured with Sues rabbit rescue- being nursed back to health
Ec6ISl.jpg

Shadow-Rehomed by Sues rabbit rescue- this was the cage he was living in at the house in Leeds.
31256l.jpg

Charlie -Female -Rehomed
lVA6cl.jpg

Photos of Alfie and Nibbles who stayed here temporarily before being transported to Annie in Liverpool:
Alfie
X5S9sl.jpg

Nibbles
mQ9k9l.jpg

~Jane

Last edited:
:wave: here is Mr Alfie 'knicker-nicker' macAlfington :love:

And here is dear little frightened Miss Nibbles 'please-dont-hurt-me' MacNibblesworth :love:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I think Sues Rabbit Rescue should have 8 more to post which will bring the total to 38. Tiny and Charlie are the only ones that will be left behind-meaning that 35 were rescued in total from the house.

~Jane

Aww, little Rosie! :love:

Misty the hermaphrodite! :shock: Let us know what happens with him/her!

Definitely :)

Thankyou to everyone who has taken part in this rescue. These bunnies really have come from the worst conditions imaginable and it is great they are all safe with rescues, in foster care or in their forever homes!

~Jane

Last edited:
Our Leeds bunnies

Fluffy.jpg
Fluffy
Titch3.jpg
Titch
Cola.jpg
Cola
Coca2.jpg
Coca
Bouncer3-1.jpg

Here are the photos of the bunnies we have here. The other 2 we are responsible for are the ones listed by Elismum, At the moment Titch and Bouncer are not yet fit to rehome (Strongly suspect Sue wants to keep Bouncer!) and Rosie at Elismum also not yet well enough to rehome. In common with all the others malnutrition and dehydration is a major factor in their health problems. Fluffy ans Cola are being castrated as we speak so they will be able to go as soon as they recover from that, Angus will go when elismum tells me he is ready.

Last edited:
I remember following this story earlier in the year. It's lovely to know they are all doing so well. Well done to everyone involved! :thumb:

Back