• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Humphrey is getting his implant on Friday!/ Didn't go to plan p13!!!!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
As Humphrey has responded so well to the 6 weekly hormone injections we have decided to go for the implant this time which will last him 6 months. His latest injection is wearing off so he is booked in for Friday, but now i have looked at the calendar I have realised its Friday 13th :shock::shock:

Last edited:
Good luck gorgeous Humphrey!! I guess he might consider just a trip to the vet unlucky so that's his quota for the day :D

Stupid crazy bunny has fallen of the bed and hurt his leg. Came bounding over to me a little too fast to have his wicked way with me and bounced clean off hitting the bedside cabinet on the way down:roll: I don't think he has done any lasting damage as he is still munching and has humped me since. But it just shows there are health risks to leaving male bunnies unneutered too!!!

Stupid crazy bunny has fallen of the bed and hurt his leg. Came bounding over to me a little too fast to have his wicked way with me and bounced clean off hitting the bedside cabinet on the way down:roll: I don't think he has done any lasting damage as he is still munching and has humped me since. But it just shows there are health risks to leaving male bunnies unneutered too!!!

I know the feeling - and not from Spenser. ;) Dear little Mr McFlurry was very amorous with my pink shoes this afternoon, and nipped my leg when I dared to leave off fussing him to wah up his food bowls.

I knew I shouldn't have booked it for Friday the 13th.

The appointment didn;t go as planned and Humph doesn't have his implant :roll: Apparently the implants come in packs of two with one trigger thing to insert them. Whoever put in the first implant lost the trigger thingy so there was only the implant in the box. After much time searching and then trying to see if it could fit on a microchip trigger, which it didn't Humph came home!

We now have to wait for another to be ordered next week. The vets were the most apologetic we have ever seen them.

ETA I have just realised that this is post 13 :shock: Not sure if i will make it through the day:shock: :lol::lol:

Oh noooo Friday the 13th indeed!!!!:shock: Poor Humphs a trip to the vet is bad enough, but when you've gone for no reason and then have to go back again is doubly bad luck!!

ETA I have just realised that this is post 13 :shock: Not sure if i will make it through the day:shock: :lol::lol:

Uh oh! :shock::shock: It's been nice knowing you. ;);):lol:

I hope Humph is ok and hasn't thrown himself off the bed since the other day. :shock::lol:

Humph was re booked to have his implant today, but it still hasn't turned up :(:(

I am going to book him in again for Friday and if it is still not in he will have another injection as I am not leaving him over the weekend, the poor boy is knackered:(

In the meantime Roxy has taken his appointment today as she has started sneezing :?

Oh no; it's safe to say you're noticing a difference in him now the injection's worn off then? :( I hope it turns up soon and that Roxy's problems are easily sorted.

Back