• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ulfrics new kingdom

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Ulfric has moved in to be my new companion whlist the quad went outside into the shed for being far to bored indoors and destrying the house..
Anyhows piccies of Ulfric enjying the kingdom of ulf!

Hewwo Rwoo, ims indoors living the luxuries!
575248_227325857375011_100002927940240_418816_2094000723_n.jpg

i have been tinted a yellow colour living in the garden:shock:
575248_227325854041678_100002927940240_418815_1453248513_n.jpg

Off for noms now <3
575248_227325850708345_100002927940240_418814_669894735_n.jpg

:love::love: such a handsome fella! Especially love the first picture. Is he settling well indoors?

Also, I've been away for a while, what is his story?

Hes ok settling he isnt to sure about house noises dont think hes ever lived indoors before,
Trixie i was on a group on FB and saw a woman's cousin had found a rabbit running loose by the road on her street, shed spent the day trying to catch him and was turned away by all the rescues as theyre full. so another small animal rescue was going to take him on and have him live in a 3ft hutch(didnt seem to know much about rabbits...) but i offered to take him on. when he got here it became aparrant he had had a fight with a dog thats left him blind in one eye :(

Other than that he gets around fine is a royal little monkey who sits and looks posh all the time.
reminds me alot of spensere really!

:shock: Ulfric, no one told me about this beauty. :love::love::love:

:roll:Keep up serrriously misses!! :p

TBH my posts are frequently buried so not many people notice which bunnies i have whos staying whose going etc :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yup Ulfrics been here a bit now, and has become the indoor resident while the quad have become my outdoor bunnies:love::love:

He's beaautiful. And he reminds me of Buckley :D

**schnozz wubz**

I hope you enjoy your new life indoors Ulfric xoxoxo

He is so handsome. I have two beautiful rew babies, will I keep him a girl if there is one - you can't have harly, I wants him/her!:oops::lol::lol:

He is so handsome. I have two beautiful rew babies, will I keep him a girl if there is one - you can't have harly, I wants him/her!:oops::lol::lol:

lol as long as i can keep an eye on Harli i am happy :love::love:
OH is being a :censored: (bum) about Ulffy having a new companion, although believe me im trying my hardest!!
Id love a little REW companion for him he craves attention:love::love:

Back