• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blimmin' Auntie Mabel!!!

Hoppit!

Wise Old Thumper
It's maddenng that they have this chance on educating children (and hopefully a few misguided parents!) and they waste it. Hutch too small (bun can't even stand up) scarcely any bedding, no hay, no water, and a pen that's easily accessible by predators. Not to mention that she's not supporting the bun properly when she holds him, and God-damn OFFERING the poor buns to the dog, when they clearly don't feel safe... :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gax-uzTRpV4&feature=relmfu

Come Outside is really old though, I think that kind of rabbit care was more acceptable back then. I don't think many would take much notice of Auntie Mabel these days.

Still, I loved watching it :) I always wanted a Pippin dog :love:

Well, hopefully if something was made now it would be a little more informed. I expect they'd have a huge negative response if they put out a program like that now.

The new sooty and sweep has a small hutch with a fairly large rabbit in the opening video/song ... I've talked to K about it, her fiancé is the hand that controls sooty :lol: and he feels the same about it so hopefully something can be done about that too :(

Back