• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Uniqueness Bunnified- U/D 'nother Funny Pic Post 23 :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
morseedited.jpg

:love:

Last edited:
He looks like he's about to talk :lol: no doubt something very wise and dissapproving :love::love:

Do you ever make up a voice for him? I can imagine him having a posh deep old man voice :love: Or is it just me that does that? :oops:

Thank god! I was writing it and thought, 'hang on, do I sound like a nutter?' :lol:

Errmmm, yeah you do sound like a nutter, I mean who would talk for their rabbit, that's completely insane....... 'Mammmmmy can I have more narna now pweese?' :shock:

Who said that!!! :oops:

The best thing is I do it without even thinking. For years my children thought the animals spoke through me - I was some sort of magic channel. Once when I went away as a teenager my husband (then my boyfriend) looked after my cat and was really miffed because Fluffy didn't TALK to him for the whole fortnight!

My 16 year old son and I have been figuring out how our new hamster would speak this evening. He'd never admit that though (son not hamster). The thing is with a houseful of furries it's hard having a different voice for them all!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I imagine the handsome Morse to have a posh, older gentleman's voice too. Jane, could you tell us what he sounds like please???? :wave:

Errmmm, yeah you do sound like a nutter, I mean who would talk for their rabbit, that's completely insane....... 'Mammmmmy can I have more narna now pweese?' :shock:

The best thing is I do it without even thinking. For years my children thought the animals spoke through me - I was some sort of magic channel. Once when I went away as a teenager my husband (then my boyfriend) looked after my cat and was really miffed because Fluffy didn't TALK to him for the whole fortnight!

My 16 year old son and I have been figuring out how our new hamster would speak this evening. He'd never admit that though (son not hamster). The thing is with a houseful of furries it's hard having a different voice for them all!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I imagine the handsome Morse to have a posh, older gentleman's voice too. Jane, could you tell us what he sounds like please???? :wave:

He sounds exactly like MORSE !! :lol:

A very cerebral Rabbit, prone to the occasional attack of melancholy, but always cheered up by a pint of real ale and The Times crossword :D

You know, when my rabbits 'speak', or if I'm talking to them in the third person (e.g. Mammy'll give you brush now') they call me 'Mammy' too. The odd thing is I'm not actually Welsh, and I would say mum or mummy normally! I didnt even know I was doing it until someone pointed it out! I imagine it must have just clicked in my head that Barney, being welsh and us living in wales, would call me Mammy :lol: no idea why Anna would as well though, she is from Gloucestershire!

He sounds exactly like MORSE !! :lol:

A very cerebral Rabbit, prone to the occasional attack of melancholy, but always cheered up by a pint of real ale and The Times crossword :D

:lol::lol: Oh bless him :love:

Jane, 'fess up, do you sometimes deliberately give Morse the Times or other suitably sensible papers instead of the Sun etc?

:lol::lol: Oh bless him :love:

Jane, 'fess up, do you sometimes deliberately give Morse the Times or other suitably sensible papers instead of the Sun etc?

Give 'The Sun' to Morse :shock: Whatever are you thinking, Morse could not possibly be anywhere near a copy of 'The Sun' !!

Not even in his litter tray !! :lol:

You know, when my rabbits 'speak', or if I'm talking to them in the third person (e.g. Mammy'll give you brush now') they call me 'Mammy' too. The odd thing is I'm not actually Welsh, and I would say mum or mummy normally! I didnt even know I was doing it until someone pointed it out! I imagine it must have just clicked in my head that Barney, being welsh and us living in wales, would call me Mammy :lol: no idea why Anna would as well though, she is from Gloucestershire!

Yes, a Welsh bunny would say Mammy!! *cough* perhaps there's more to this channelling stuff than we first thought!! Perhaps they really do speak through us after all :shock: cue creepy music....

Yeah i do sometimes, only with Gizmo.
I live in Oxfordshire, al my family live down here, and Gizmo quite often "talks" with a Wlesh accent....not sure why.......!

Well, clearly Gizmo is originally Welsh! I bet if you researched his family history, he'd be from Wales - they really are channelling through us! :lol::lol:

Back