• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not sure if September & Paintbox are 100% recovered from their spey yet.....

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
...what do you think?
Clicky

;)

:lol::lol:

...and golden weetabix poops are aplenty once more :thumb::D:thumb::D

Last edited:
I don't think they are they clearly need oodles more apple sticks and nommy hay and cuddles from Aunty Jen :) x

Bouncy bouncy! :love: They are looking well. I love Paintbox's white feetsies. Has she still got a bit of growing to do?

:love::love: Lmao at September letting Paintbox in but shutting the door on you :lol: :lol:

I know :shock: I think she's saying:
"Oh right, decided to come home did you? Well you're not going out again madam...and keep those pesky hoomins out as well!"

...then she hops off as if to say "Must be off, I have all this hutchwork to do, no time for chatting! Come along Boxy!"
...and Paintbox ":roll: coming mum!"

I know :shock: I think she's saying:
"Oh right, decided to come home did you? Well you're not going out again madam...and keep those pesky hoomins out as well!"

...then she hops off as if to say "Must be off, I have all this hutchwork to do, no time for chatting! Come along Boxy!"
...and Paintbox ":roll: coming mum!"

Awwwww thats made my morning :lol::lol: how well you know those girlies .. and boxy's white feet :love:

Bouncy bouncy! :love: They are looking well. I love Paintbox's white feetsies. Has she still got a bit of growing to do?

Not much I don't think. I doubt she'll be as big as her mum - which is a good thing really :lol: The white feetsies are not so white after this mornings free ranging :roll: :lol:

Thank you for all the lovely comments :D:wave: They do stop and nom the grass every now & then but I move them on after a few mins as they're not used to fresh grass yet and besides...there are far too many other things to explore and nom!! :lol::lol:

They really are two of the most amazing & lovely foster bunnies :love:

aww what a lovely video they are so lucky to have all that lovely garden to run through and explore!! :love: love how they take them selves home and close the door too! :lol:

aww what a lovely video they are so lucky to have all that lovely garden to run through and explore!! :love: love how they take them selves home and close the door too! :lol:

...sometimes....and sometimes they like to play games and have their Auntie Jen running around the garden trying to get them back in....:lol::lol:

Thank you for all the lovely comments :D:wave: They do stop and nom the grass every now & then but I move them on after a few mins as they're not used to fresh grass yet and besides...there are far too many other things to explore and nom!! :lol::lol:

They really are two of the most amazing & lovely foster bunnies :love:

You sound like a policeman from a Dickens novel, 'moving them on.' :lol: I find 'moving on' to be rather dangerous pursuit. Perhaps girlies are more polite, but I have been bitten due to interfering with Spenser doing what Spenser wants to do. :shock:

Back