• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An Update from my Trio! UD p14 Vibes Please?

wally4eva

Mama Doe
I haven't posted any photos of my gorgeous bunnies in ages!
After losing Walnut in December I was quite worried about how their bond would be affected. Luckily, I suppose, Walnut had always been a sort of loner himself anyway, he did love his buddies and would snuggle up with them, but he also liked to spend time by himself and would happily potter about on his own for hours on end. The other three seemed to cope really well with losing him, and I think they have become even closer to eachother as a result, almost every time I go out to see their all snuggled up asleep together.:love:
Losing Walnut really hit me hard though, I still miss him terribly and everything just feels so wrong without him. But my 3 little bunnies never fail to make me smile and cheer me up and have really kept me going.:love:
So I really wanted to share some recent pictures of them with you, because I haven't showed them off in ages! And I have recently got an awesome new camera!
Hope you like!

Feebee
CSC_0404 by WalnutBunny, on Flickr

CSC_0398 by WalnutBunny, on Flickr

DSC_0893 by WalnutBunny, on Flickr

DSC_0035 by WalnutBunny, on Flickr

Pepsi

CSC_0403 by WalnutBunny, on Flickr

CSC_0397 by WalnutBunny, on Flickr

DSC_0851 by WalnutBunny, on Flickr

DSC_0873 by WalnutBunny, on Flickr

DSC_0008 by WalnutBunny, on Flickr

Bell

CSC_0402 by WalnutBunny, on Flickr

CSC_0396 by WalnutBunny, on Flickr

DSC_0846 by WalnutBunny, on Flickr

DSC_0958 by WalnutBunny, on Flickr

DSC_0041 by WalnutBunny, on Flickr

They're such good friends now, it's so cute to watch.:love:

CSC_0399 by WalnutBunny, on Flickr

DSC_0581 by WalnutBunny, on Flickr

And one of one of the robins that visits us all the time, he's so friendly!

DSC_0504 by WalnutBunny, on Flickr

Last edited:
Thank you :D

I just wondered if I could have some eating vibes for Bell. She has been eating fine all day, even at 6pm ish when I took them lots of fresch hay she dived right in, but I've just (not just anymore, at just before 10) taken their dinner out and she's only eaten about 3/4 of hers, now shes not interested in hay, she will take a few chews then leave it. At the moment the only thing she's eating is grass, so I've got her lots of that so she will carry on eating.:(
If she was eating nothing at all she'd be straight to the vets right now. If she isn't eating like normal by tomorrow morning she will be going straight to the vets.
If I could, I would take her right now, but my mum said because she is eating something at the moment we should wait till the morning and see how she is.

I'm so worried about her, if you have any spare vibes could you send them her way please?

UD Went to check on her again and she's eating hay now, have surrounded her with lots of hay so she can just sit and munch. Hopefully she'll carry on eating it now.

Last edited:
Thank you for the vibes.
She's still not well this morning, we're off the the vets, have put a thread in health now where it belongs.

I looked at this thread yesterday but couldn't reply as I was on my phone and haven't worked out how to, they are all beautiful and lovely photo's. Lovely to see an update on them. I'll go have a look at the thread in health, hoping to see a positive update on Bell xxx

Back