• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advice please bonding 2 yr old doe with her 1 yr old buck

jo_buns

New Kit
Hello!

My 2 and a half year old doe had some kits a year and half ago and I want to re-introduce one of her bucks.

The doe was spayed over a year ago but the buck has not been fixed. (I understand I have to wait 4 weeks until after he has been fixed before bonding)

Not sure if this is a silly question, but are they likely to remember eachother??? :? Will it make the bonding easier?

Thanks in advance!

Red it but sorry I can't help ya out someone with experience will probably come along and help you out 

Hi there. You would only need to wait a couple of weeks as the female is already neutered so no problem of her getting pregnant. If they are in the same area there may be some bond remaining, some rabbits seem to remember more than others. It will be nice if they can be together!

Back