• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eloise and Boris are going for neutering tomorrow U/D both okay

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
... big day for both of them.

I've waited for insurance to kick in before having Eloise spayed just in case anything else is found whilst she's under GA, don't want anything classed as pre-existing! Friday would have been the ideal day but is Friday 13th - we already had the 'harlequin curse' (I've lost 2 harlequins at under 1 year old) to negotiate so don't want anything else to tip the balance.

So, the little treasure is going for a stay at Hotel Harcourt tomorrow and not a day too soon as she's been building nests ever since she's been here :cry::cry::cry: It has been confirmed as phantoms but the poor girl has pulled loads of fur out, it's a wonder she has any left. Possibly Boris' hormones wafting about won't be helping. :?

Boris (the stray), well he's having the snip tomorrow which is a wonderful outcome as it marks his new life, new start and the horrendous days of being a stray in a dangerous place are behind him :love::love: His life could have been so different - he's very symbolic to me and I really want the best for him. He'll be up for rehoming soon and I shall be taking lots of pictures of him ;)

A fabulous new start for both of them. I'll be a bit distracted at work tomorrow morning then :?

Last edited:
Thank you so much for the replies.

I just had a quick message at 4.00 pm to say that they had both done okay - no complications.

They are staying at Hotel Harcourt tonight as FHB likes to keep them in overnight rather than travel home if they are travelling any kind of distance - would be my preference anyway as I don't want to stress them unnecessarily after surgery.

All being well I shall be collecting them after work tomorrow and Eloise will be a house-bun for a day or two to recuperate.

Back