• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brush for bunnies

Angie B

Wise Old Thumper
Hi, can anyone recommend a decent brush for my Rex satins as the brush we've got is useless.

We need a mini rubber curry comb :roll: (I had a rubber curry comb for my horse years ago and it was fab at getting rid of the loose hairs out of the coat).

It is, however, quite theraputic to 'pluck' the bunnies' bums when they're out eating the grass :shock: :lol: They don't seem to mind as they just sit there, stuffing their faces.

They have so much loose hair they could really do with a decent brush.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance - I'll check later :thumb:

with our poppet i use a wet rubber glove and as you said pluck the butt hairs, <3 have you any pics i have never seen a satin rex:love::love:

with our poppet i use a wet rubber glove and as you said pluck the butt hairs, <3 have you any pics i have never seen a satin rex:love::love:

Good idea, thanks :thumb: I have one with a hole in, destined for the bin, so will use that instead.

Pics as requested:

DSCI0382-1.jpg

Thumper:
DSCI0386.jpg

Coco:
DSCI0385.jpg

And as babies last summer (check out the radar ears! :lol:)
DSCI0090.jpg

Back