• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarding

Mrs Bunnykins (Dianne) owns Hoppy Holidays in Pershore, Worcestershire. I have just booked my bun Frodo in for his fifth and sixth stay - I could not reccommend and trust anyone more than DI :)
www.hoppy-holidays.co.uk is her website

You might find more people will see this in one if the main chat sections. :) also putting the area in the thread title might get you more people from your area commenting.

I use a lovely lady called Sally who is in Solihull.
Here is link below to her details:

http://www.findpetboarding.com/rabbitboarding/profile/3632

Have used her since my two were babies, they are two now and she is lovely and takes such good care of the animals. They go out every day in runs and she does let them have some free range time in her rabbit proofed garden.

She charges £8 per night for two bonded buns and £6 per night for a single bun.

Highly recommend her and she doesn't charge for last minute cancellations either.

Hope this helps

I dont know of any I'm afraid, but I did look for a long time for one in that area, so I thought I'd warn you - check their accommodation sizes. I found loads of places offering 'XL hutches' and they turned out to be 4 or 5ft ones, one place's XL hutches were 3ft! ridiculous! I'm afraid I couldn't find one that had decent 6ft hutches, despite it being the rspca and rwaf minimum size. And most couldnt guarentee more than a couple of hours in a run each day. A few could offer indoor boarding, but of course if they are using these small hutches for rabbits it makes you question their knowledge on other parts of rabbit care. One even let rabbits out to run about in the room that had all the hutches in it, they would have been able to go right up to the ones in the bottom hutches! They didnt seem to realise the stress that would cause the rabbits, nevermind the referred aggression and risk of diseases spreading! I also found some places would have the runs on grass or wouldnt disinfect them between occupants - check they do this and have them on concrete so your rabbits dont catch anything from other boarders.

Sorry, rant over. I found some nice places further afield though, one in Rugby run by RNPG Rescue had brilliant accommodation. In the end I have settled on one in Gloucestershire, at Windwhistle Warren rescue. My buns havent been yet, but I adopted one of my buns from there so I know they are in good hands, and the accommodation is fantastic.

Last edited:
Back