• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Competition WINNERS picture - BLOSSOM and me!!!

suzibunbun

Mama Doe
My beautiful rescue bun Blossom won first place in our local Burleydam garden centre's Easter best bunny competition. It is only a fun competition but judges are looking for top class condition and personality - they also said that she was in show condition!! I won't be going down the route of showing I'm afraid but it's reassuring to know that my care and attention has paid off (if only a little bit ;)) Well done gorgeous girl xx

556235_10150736960986726_225186916725_9654385_1719567687_n.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, congratulations! A great achievement! She is gorgeous, but then I'm a bit biased because she looks like a female version of my Arthur!

'We' won a £50 garden centre voucher - I've spent some of it on a bag of 'posh' hay, a nibble block and plan to buy some herbs to plant up for the buns. I may get a posh cake or jar of jam from it if Blossom lets me ;);)

Oh that is fantastic, well done, how lovely that a 'rescue' bunny won:thumb:

Beautiful bunny :love::love::love::love:

Back