• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can Boris have vibes please :( Poorly again now :(

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
:cry: My little man is poorly with suspected pasteurella :cry: Coughing and breathing so so quickly. Same story as before :cry: He's still bright and eating well however but gosh I'm so worried about him. He's been doing so well the last 4 months but I know this disease is likely to come back so :cry: Vets are closed today so I'm calling them first thing in the morning to either get him an appointment or see if they'll give him another course of Septrin. But could you guys please send us some vibes for tonight :( I'm really scared, his breathing is horrible and at times quite noisy :cry: I thought he seemed a little "off" yesterday but it seems to have gone from bad to worse overnight :cry: Feel so sorry for him and am so frightened :cry:

Lots of vibes for Boris. Hope he gets well soon. Can you not get him to a vet tonight? I'm not sure whether out of hours cover is different in Sweden.

Lots of vibes for Boris. Hope he gets well soon. Can you not get him to a vet tonight? I'm not sure whether out of hours cover is different in Sweden.

With my local vets it isn't great, they have this emergency number you can call for advice but you never know who you're gonna end up talking to, the guy I spoke to last time had no clue whatsoever, he basically told me to leave him alone and wait for him to die as he had stopped eating. In his opinion there was nothing left to do and no point in trying to treat him :evil::cry: That experience kind of put me off to be honest. But I really am worried about him so I might call them anyways :(

What an awful thing for a vet to say! :( Poor Boris. I hope you can get him to a decent vet tomorrow. Sending lots of vibes in the meantime x x

Thank you, it means a lot. I've just said goodnight to them, couldn't help but break down and sob as I cuddled Boris :oops: He barely stopped licking me the whole time, as if to say "it's ok mummy." It's just so unfair. Its pasteurella and I knew it could come back eventually, I just wish I could make him well :cry: Seeing him like this hurts so much. He seems happy within himself, however, which is the most important thing. The coughing fits aren't that severe and they don't seem to be as frequent this time around. I just hope I'll be able to help him before it's too late :cry: He really needs some Septrin and Metacam.

Back