• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your rabbit give itself "timeout"?

Rexs patch

Young Bun
Yesterday Rex was a naughty lad, and when telling him "no" or pushing him away from the fleece that he loves to chew so much, he laid beside me on his side for a couple of minutes before getting up and looking for something else to investigate.

Oscar just usually finds a corner to sulk in for 5 minutes then realises he's not getting any attention and stomps off in a huff looking for new ways to get attention :roll::lol:

We did wonder if it was a attention thing. Sometimes he's happy to lay there and chill, other times he's always on the look out for something else to do.

Mine are the same they constantly look for things to chew or shred, they generally take it in turns on different days

Oscar does this after a trip to the vets, we now have remove fleece when he comes home else you end up with a fleece that looks like a paper snowflake :lol:

I laughed out loud about the paper snowflake. Julie will flip her dishes, move all her rugs and beds to the middle of her cage on her way to her cage. She then dumps her hay and hides under in in her cage after a trip to the vet.

Back