• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Human child free. Collection only. No time for him anymore.

Anniebirdy

Alpha Buck
We thought we would enjoy having a child around, but it has turned out harder work than we originally thought. Child does not want to stay locked up in it's room all the time, and not only that, it has reached that hormonal stage and is a bit of a nightmare. We could help it through this stage with medical help and understanding, but to be honest, we can't be bothered any more. It does seem to do better on good quality home cooked food, but will happily gobble down a cheap ready meal when hungry enough. if it's hungry, it will eat what it's given I say.
It should be pointed out that the child does need stimulation, toys, books, television, and can get quite obtuse when it wants to leave its room and we cant allow it to because we are busy watching television. It is also quite a drain on our resources and this can have a knock-on affect in that we dont seem to have as much money in our pockets when we go to the pub.
However, despite all of this, it is rather a nice child who responds warmly when we can be bother to show it a bit of time and affection.
The child does not come with it's own bedroom of course, but we will throw in a couple of economy tins of beans and even an economy microwave meal to get you started.
No time wasters please, we really need shut of our child ASAP.

WOULD YOU PLACE AN ADVERT FOR YOUR HUMAN CHILD LIKE THE ONE ABOVE? NO??
THEN WHY DO IT TO YOUR RABBIT!!! IT IS EVERY BIT AS DEPENDANT ON YOU AS YOUR HUMAN CHILD, MAYBE EVEN MORE SO, BECAUSE THIS 'CHILD' HASNT GOT A VOICE!
THINK BEFORE YOU BUY ON IMPULSE!!!

I'd like to see this as a sign above all the rabbits/animals hutches/cages in every petstore :(

thats actually really effective and true i actually thought you was messing around and saying anyone want this child :oops:
i too think it should be in every petshop
:thumb:

Bunnies seem such easy pets, but they prob are almost as demanding as the kids!

I'd rather rehome the kids tho :lol:

have you been on cafe press website ? they have fantastic stickers like..."had to get rid of child as bunny was allergic" and "rabbits are for life not for easter"
there are sooo many fantastic bunny things on there :love:
you are right though you wouldnt put an ad in the paper about a kid the way people do about furry ones....

Back