• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucky & Her Babies! More Pics & Video Added p28!

Captain Helen

Wise Old Thumper
Some pics of Lucky and her four babies, who are a week old today! :love:

Lucky2b.jpg

Lucky3b.jpg

Lucky4b.jpg

LuckysBabies1b.jpg

LuckysBabiesDay3Ab.jpg

LuckysBabiesDay3Bb.jpg

LuckysBabiesDay3Cb.jpg

The babies, yesterday...

Baby One
BabyOne1b.jpg

BabyOne2b.jpg

Baby Two
BabyTwo1b.jpg

BabyTwo2b.jpg

Baby Three
BabyThree1b.jpg

BabyThree2b.jpg

Baby Four
BabyFour1b.jpg

BabyFour2b.jpg

Looks like the babies are all different colours :D I know the pics are a bit rubbish :oops: I'll add some better ones soon.

(Lucky and her babies are from this thread)

Last edited:
Your babies are almost the same age as mine! They are absolutely gorgeous and Lucky looks like she is doing a great job! :love::love::love::love:

They are so beautiful. So fantastic they are safe with you now Helen. Thankyou for taking so many! I still haven't heard back from the horse sanctuary- so i guess they have managed to rehome the bunnies themselves.

All the best with your new additions :)
~Jane

Thank you :D It's exciting, but quite terrifying! They're just so fragile.

Your babies are almost the same age as mine! They are absolutely gorgeous and Lucky looks like she is doing a great job! :love::love::love::love:

I think your babies are 3 days older? I've been following your babies with great interest, it really helps to see what your babies are up to so I know what to expect next!

They are so beautiful. So fantastic they are safe with you now Helen. Thankyou for taking so many! I still haven't heard back from the horse sanctuary- so i guess they have managed to rehome the bunnies themselves.

All the best with your new additions :)
~Jane

Thank you :D Very odd about the horse sanctuary. I hope all the buns are safe, but it would have been nice if they'd at least told you what was happening.

what colour is baby 3 going to be?! :shock: gorgeous! :love:

they're all beautiful :love:

I don't know! I guess baby three could look like mum? Baby four is ginger and white, but it's hard to tell from my rubbish pics! I want to know which bun is the daddy!

Some pics from a couple of days ago...

Baby One
BabyOne3b.jpg

BabyOne4b.jpg

BabyOne5b.jpg

BabyOne6b.jpg

BabyOne7b.jpg

Baby Two
BabyTwo3b.jpg

BabyTwo4b.jpg

BabyTwo5b.jpg

BabyTwo6b.jpg