• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bit shook up

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
I feel awful. Boris wouldn't come out of the bathroom despite much encouraging he was happy sat on the mat but the bathroom was needed so I had to pick him up which he doesn't mind but on my way out I tripped and squeezed him a bit but twisted so I didn't land on him but he still must have fell a way to the ground. My fault :cry: He looked a bit shocked but nuzzled me, I got up and checked him and he seems fine, has since eaten and acted like normal. He's sat licking my leg as usual asking for nose rubs, yet I could've hurt him :( Should I ring a vet in case?

Watch closely for any sign of awkward movement/limping/appetite decrease/quietness etc

It sounds like he is ok, but keep a close eye and anything which is out of the ordinary occuring would, in my oppinion, warrant a call to the vet. Dont forget, rabbits hide things quite well, so just be very observant. Am glad nether of you (hopefully) were really hurt!

You mustn't blame yourself, accidents happen and it sounds as if he is certainly not in a huff - bless him askijng for noserubs. :love: Sending vibes that he will be OK. xxx

Back