• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wilbur says thank you

JJS

Alpha Buck
Wilbur would very muchly like to thank everyone who has been thinking of him over the past few days.:thumb:

He says that he is eating lots of hay:) - not keen on normal rabbit pellets :roll:- and loves carrot tops:love: and rocket:love: but his favorite is a piece of pear with his medicine on it :roll: !!!

How he slurps !!!

Anyway he is pleased to report that the operation scar is healing nicely and he is hopping around a little more and , because he is in the porch there is a bit beside the door into the house that has glass in it and he now sits and looks through the obscure glass for his hoooman to pop and see him.......... and whilst he is there he like to leave small round presents for them too .:roll:

So he says big lucky easter bunny thank yous to you all.

Thank everyone

XXXX:love::love:

I'm so glad Wilbur is continuing to do well. He is one gorgeous bunny :love::love:

Thank you - he is a little star actually. Just put him to bed and got my lovely whisker kiss.

He is a bunny that would love to be cuddled I think -but I am not wanting to hurt him so stay on his level.

If only my two knew what was lurking in the porch !!!!!

Back