• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lost Bunny

Hotrod_2008

Alpha Buck
I AM LOOKING FOR MY FEMALE RABBIT WHO HAS GONE MISSING SINCE JANUARY 31ST 2012 IN PERIVALE.

I AM JUST HOPING THAT ONE DAY SOMEONE CALLS ME EVEN IF IT IS IN A YEAR TIME .. I WOULD BE REALLY HAPPY TO KNOW WHERE SHE IS .. DEAD OR ALIVE

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE SEEN OR FIND HER .. IT'S VERY HARD NOT TO THINK ABOUT HER AND TO KNOW THAT I MIGHT NEVER SEE HER AGAIN ..

The owner is very upset as ou can all think :(
119828227.jpg

sorry to hear about the bunny...dont live anywhere near so cant help but hopefully someone has taken the bun in.. have they tried vets, council, rspca and other pet rescues nearby and asked neighbours? how did it go missing? not judging just wondering what else to suggest?..could be in a garage or shed, locked in?

sorry to hear about the bunny...dont live anywhere near so cant help but hopefully someone has taken the bun in.. have they tried vets, council, rspca and other pet rescues nearby and asked neighbours? how did it go missing? not judging just wondering what else to suggest?..could be in a garage or shed, locked in?

Hello, I think they have.. Im not sure how the bunny got out maybe the garden wasnt bunny proof i dont know the lady but fort incase we can help :)

Back