• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's time Rascal had a new mate

Zara

Mama Doe
After Batbunny died last September I've not been able to bring myself to get a second rabbit, although I knew the time would come when Rascal would need another mate. That time is now, he's showing all the signs of needing rabbit company and I feel ready to commit myself to another rabbit again. The problem is the bf is set against it, but he doesn't have to see how much Rascal is pining and how frustrated he is; don't get me wrong he's a happy housetrained rabbit in every way but you can tell he needs something more, and I'm ready to open my heart up to a new arrival, so when Easter is over I'm going round the rabbit rescues and sanctuaries looking for a new family member :) wish me luck. I've thought it through, looked at my finances, and have decided now is the right time.

Back