• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dropped Donny and Lola off this morning!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: Got back about 20minutes ago from taking Don and Lola to FatFluffs for bonding! Nervous.. There were bunnies hopping around the garden :love: I wanted them all :lol::love:

I'm sending bonding vibes constantly :lol:

Hope it goes well. I felt awful waiting for news when Scarlet and Orinoco were being being bonded (we took scarlet over to Angie at BARC). Fingers crossed for good news!

Your bunnies are gorgeous and they have settled in well at the Barn. The Team will update you as to the progress when they start the bonding but if you are worried just phone or text them :wave:

They are definately very cute bunnies!! Sorry I haven't be able to start the bond today as planned - my bunnies have the "quick the vets is closed lets throw a wobbly" chip in them so I have been in Coventry for a lot of today! Will start first thing tomorrow and keep you updated! Keep the bonding vibes coming!!

:shock: Got back about 20minutes ago from taking Don and Lola to FatFluffs for bonding! Nervous.. There were bunnies hopping around the garden :love: I wanted them all :lol::love:

I'm sending bonding vibes constantly :lol:

They are in very good hands at Fat Fluffs! I know what you mean about the buns hopping round the garden though, they are all gorgeous, and have such characters :love: :love:

Well so far so good :D Donny has bonked Lola and she has thumped a bit and that's about it! They seem more interested in their hay than each other!!

DSC_6997.jpg

Donny is such a blouse :roll::lol: They are definitely always more interested in their food and hay than anything else!:lol: Awesome picture :love:

Back