PDA

View Full Version : Please help re: P@H insurance policy cover. I am confused.

Barn Yard Bunnies
08-04-2012, 12:01 PM
James is freaking out whether we will get the insurance back. I am not so worried about that as I think we will. I need to double check that the life policy will pay 1,500 for one condition as we are at about that now. Obviously I will pay any extra.

Santa
08-04-2012, 12:08 PM
I've just had a look at mine and it looks to me like it's 1500 per year not per condition, but I couldn't be certain what all the small print says. Good luck x

Barn Yard Bunnies
08-04-2012, 12:12 PM
I've just had a look at mine and it looks to me like it's 1500 per year not per condition, but I couldn't be certain what all the small print says. Good luck x

Thanks, thats what it looks like to me. I couldn't really understand the small print.

Bunny Buddy
08-04-2012, 12:23 PM
Thanks, thats what it looks like to me. I couldn't really understand the small print.

Yes, they will pay up to 1,500 per year, doesn't matter whether it's one condition or several - as long as you haven't claimed anything else in this policy year you should be okay for all of it.

Barn Yard Bunnies
08-04-2012, 02:01 PM
Yes, they will pay up to 1,500 per year, doesn't matter whether it's one condition or several - as long as you haven't claimed anything else in this policy year you should be okay for all of it.

Thanks, that is a relief. We haven't claimed anything before.