• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help re: P@H insurance policy cover. I am confused.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
James is freaking out whether we will get the insurance back. I am not so worried about that as I think we will. I need to double check that the life policy will pay 1,500 for one condition as we are at about that now. Obviously I will pay any extra.

I've just had a look at mine and it looks to me like it's £1500 per year not per condition, but I couldn't be certain what all the small print says. Good luck x

I've just had a look at mine and it looks to me like it's £1500 per year not per condition, but I couldn't be certain what all the small print says. Good luck x

Thanks, thats what it looks like to me. I couldn't really understand the small print.

Thanks, thats what it looks like to me. I couldn't really understand the small print.

Yes, they will pay up to £1,500 per year, doesn't matter whether it's one condition or several - as long as you haven't claimed anything else in this policy year you should be okay for all of it.

Yes, they will pay up to £1,500 per year, doesn't matter whether it's one condition or several - as long as you haven't claimed anything else in this policy year you should be okay for all of it.

Thanks, that is a relief. We haven't claimed anything before.

Back