• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beautiful bun won first prize!!!!

suzibunbun

Mama Doe
I am such a proud bunny Mummy tonight :D My beautiful rescue bun Blossom won first prize in our local garden centre's annual Easter Bouncy Bunny competition over about 50 other buns. The judges said she was stunning and exceptional and in such beautiful condition with a wonderful nature. I am so proud - it's only a small fun competition but it's lovely to know that a rescue bun has won the top prize. It just makes me feel so happy that all my hard work with loving and looking after my rescue buns has been noticed if only in a small way :oops::oops::oops:

268.jpg

Awww, well done Blossom! :love:

She is a gorgeous looking gal - that fur around the bottom looks so soft! I'm really pleased for you that she won, it's so nice for something important to you to be recognised. :thumb:

Well done blossom. That really is lovely to hear :)

And well deserved, a beautiful bun you have there.x

:wave::wave:Thank you all for your kind comments - still smiling this morning - got to go back tomorrow for more photos :oops::oops: and pick up her winning rosette and some vouchers I think.

Back