• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit boarding in Devon/maybe Cornwall

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
I hope this would be the right section for this. I am going away for a holiday in Cornwall for a week with the whole family. No one will be left to look after the rabbits and guinea pig so I am looking to get them a boarding. I have been told of guinea pig boardings in Kingsbridge so will try there for my piggy but I am not sure if they will take rabbits so just wanted to ask to see if anyone knows of any good rabbit boarding in the Devon/N.Cornwall area. Thanks :wave:

You could also ask a local vet or animal rescue as many offer this service to bring in some extra funds.

When are you going?? Will have them here if you like.Not moving for at least 8 weeks...

We are going to Newqauy I think at the end of April. I will see if the vets would do it as the closer the better with Rosie's fear of car rides, if not then I would be very thankful for your offer yvette :D

We are going to Newqauy I think at the end of April. I will see if the vets would do it as the closer the better with Rosie's fear of car rides, if not then I would be very thankful for your offer yvette :D

No problem.Always around.xx

Back