• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue bun 'Nibbles' being incredibly brave! First EVER grooming!

Anniebirdy

Alpha Buck
It's hard to appreciate just how big of a step this is for Nibbles. The amazing rescue teams who got Nibbles and all the other bunnies out of the place they were in know just how scared Nibbles was, in that it took 2+ hours just to be able to capture her.
In this short video, I am working on building Nibbles confidence enough to allow grooming.
I think she does amazing well for a little bun who is so very timid, and been through so much trauma.
Small baby steps are the way forward for this little girl :love: :love: :love:

Confidence vibes requested for this brave little bunny who has been catapulted into a new, but alien and unfamiliar world please!!

What a precious little girl :love::love::love:

Here are vibes for you little Nibbles, all the way from Serbia :)

Thankyou so much Alleycat! There isn't a mean bone in this little girls body, but there is a whole lot of nervousness which i do believe can be overcome with time, patience and love. :love: :love:

Thankyou so much Alleycat! There isn't a mean bone in this little girls body, but there is a whole lot of nervousness which i do believe can be overcome with time, patience and love. :love: :love:

My little buck came from me after living under some terrible conditions, but not as bad as little Nibbles I think - it took a while, but now he thinks he owns the place :roll::lol::love:

Aww so sweet, bless her heart :love: are you planning to keep her?

I'd love to keep them all Megansmummy, but I have to be very strict with myself...not going to be easy though. BUT, if I build them up, get them seen to so there is no way they can add to the overflow of little unwanteds, very carefully rehome them, then I will be able to step in and help more bunnies in crisis.
It's going to be a while yet though before they are ready for rehoming, as I have to get Benjamins and Little Marges operations done first, then start saving up again to get Nibbles and Alfie fixed, so they will be here for a while yet :) :love: :love:

Back