• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I wish Id taken a pic...

yvette

Wise Old Thumper
Had Ruby out for a freerange....the door went so closed lounge door after myself and answered it.
Entered back into lounge to find Ruby with a jelly snake in her beak, hanging like a worm.
The most normal thing for a bird to eat is a worm, but not Jelly ones....ironically funny.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And she looked so funny!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Next time get the super sour ones! :roll:

Awww Poor Rubes.

When we first got her, she got a bit of jelly snake and tried to suck it like she sucks a grape..
It got stuck to her beak and she walked over to me as if to say "Its stuck...can you get it off".......

Shes such a character, and if I wag my finger at her when I tell her off, she gets that glint in her eye.........Id best be careful!!:lol::lol::lol:

somehow the thought of a Grey eating any worms, even real ones, is funny :lol: I guess I never thought of parrots eating worms before... but wild Greys do like to forage on the ground a lot so I suppose they would eat any worms they found.

Back