• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Here they are! Alfie and Nibbles!!

Anniebirdy

Alpha Buck
Nibbles first, a sweet, gentle, but very nervous little girl, but so very pretty!

Nibbles legging it to run and hide when I climb into her pen..

Nibbles cautiuosly coming over, her trust is starting to grow a little...

Nibbles starting to relax..

Alfie!

Alfie LOOKS like a ittle chunkalunk, but his spine and hip bones are easily felt, despite that he looks so well padded. He is very happy to be cuddled though!

SNUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGLE!

They are SOOO sweet natured, so very gentle, bless them! :love::love::love:

Both gorgeous :love: Alfie has the same kinda thing as my Nena has, looks HUGE and people keep calling her a fatty, but her spine and hips are poking out just as much as my other bunny! I love the chunky bunny look, they need to look floofy and huge to me :love:

Both gorgeous :love: Alfie has the same kinda thing as my Nena has, looks HUGE and people keep calling her a fatty, but her spine and hips are poking out just as much as my other bunny! I love the chunky bunny look, they need to look floofy and huge to me :love:

The big broad bunny skull and dense fur makes them look much plumper than what they are dosent it! Just goes to show though, just because a bunny looks like a chunkalunk, feel him/her all over, because appearances can be so deceiving, and the little bun could be very undernourished.

Thankyou Jane, they are adorable little things! Nibbles looks 99% wild bunny to me though! I wonder if a nawty little bunny girl was 'playing away' at some point :lol:

Ripminnie, they were 2 of the buns from the huge rescue operation in Leeds recently :)

Back