• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

OK RUers I need inspiration

luvabun

Warren Veteran
:wave: I'm in the process of updating my boards ready for the Easter event tomorrow and I've got a spare board.... this is where you come in.

I've got a trio of boards for health, then sections entitled What's for Dinner?; Home Sweet Home; And they call it bunny love; Why Does My Rabbit do that? and Playtime.

So inspiration please for the spare board.

One of the trestle tables has the poo :oops: hay and food/ treats on it so that's covered.

HELP!!!!! please :)

Well I knew RU would give me inspiration even if no-one responded. The post about how to get rid of an Eglu has provided the inspiration.......... da daaaaa

"Bad Ideas" :lol:

So as well as the Eglu and those tiny triangular "runs" - any more "bad ideas" please

Bad ideas? Hmmm.. what about why a short run (in height) can't be binkied in :) and no shelter in a run is baaaaaad :) and about the metal runs that have the material covers, and why they need supervision if they are in those :)

Complete food cubes :lol::lol: :oops:

Those chicken house things - or do they get covered under housing

Similarly some bad diet things - yogurt drops, dried bread, entire carrots etc etc...

Keeping rabbits with guinea pigs

Trying to treat illnesses with human medicines

How about calling it 'common misconceptions' or something, so that people perhaps feel reassured that it's not just them who is an idiot! :lol:

Hope to get along at some point, not sure when yet though as have various things to do this weekend. Please feel free to do a short detour and pop by and say hello on the way home one day! :wave:

Thank you Aly & Poppy - I'll add those.

Thank you Alison - I'll take it on board and call it "common misconceptions" ;) some good ideas there - how far are you from the event?

About 45 mins, but about 15 mins from Braintree, so depending on which route you're taking, you might pass quite close by anyway...or you might not :lol::lol:

About 45 mins, but about 15 mins from Braintree, so depending on which route you're taking, you might pass quite close by anyway...or you might not :lol::lol:

Your Common Misconceptions sounds good.
It binds all in with Carrots are a bunnies main food.
A Hutch in the garden is enough housing
Bunnies are fierce and kick...(only if scared or hormonal)
Bunnies dont live long...etc etc etc.....Its all Misconceptions.....if you look at it that way.Good idea!!!:thumb:

Your Common Misconceptions sounds good.
It binds all in with Carrots are a bunnies main food.
A Hutch in the garden is enough housing
Bunnies are fierce and kick...(only if scared or hormonal)
Bunnies dont live long...etc etc etc.....Its all Misconceptions.....if you look at it that way.Good idea!!!:thumb:

:wave: you're right Yvette and it is a nicer way of putting across my "myths and facts of owning a pet rabbit" - one of which is that they are generally unsuitable as a childs pet, which obviously makes parents who have bought the rabbit for their child, a tad uncomfortable.

Stating that it's a common misconception gets the same message across but nicer :)

thank you Alison :D

I would add any of the indoor cages that are sold as suitable housing. Using chicken wire to build runs. Using sawdust as bedding.

Good luck :D

Back